Albolene’s Double Duty,
Multi-Use Beauty Tips
It’s always fun to find beauty products that do “double duty” and with Albolene, you have that and more! Here are some great beauty uses for Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser:
- Moisturizing Facial: Apply a thin layer of Albolene to your entire face and neck. Let the product set for about 5 minutes. For extra benefits, apply during the last five minutes of your bath – the steam will allow the product to really penetrate into your open pores. Then, wipe away any excess with a cotton pad or tissue. Do this once a week to keep skin smooth and soft.
- Smooth Rough Skin: If you’ve applied too much Albolene to your face when removing makeup at night, don’t let it go to waste. Use the extra on cuticles, elbows, knees or heels to smooth rough patches.
- Luscious Lips: Dab Albolene on the lips. After a few minutes, use a clean, damp, small, soft toothbrush to brush off any flaky bits of dry skin. Finish off by lining lips with a neutral lip liner and pat on some more Albolene for a dewy pout.
- Eye Shadow Rescue: Is your favorite eye shadow broken into tiny bits? Don’t fret. Take the remainder and put it into a small plastic bag or sealable container. Mix in a tiny bit of Albolene to create a creamy shadow of your favorite color instead.
- Red Carpet Ready Legs: Don’t you just love the way that celebrities’ legs look at events? To achieve this look, rub Albolene along your legs and dust with some highlighting powder to make them look sleek and sophisticated. Women with darker-toned skin can combine some sheer bronzer with Albolene for a warm, sexy look.
- Intensify Décolletage: Rub Albolene along your cleavage and collarbones. Dust with highlighter for a twinkling effect when wearing a strapless top or dress.
- Solid Perfume Scent: For a long-lasting refreshing scent, combine a few drops of your favorite essential oil with one teaspoon of Albolene in a small plastic container. Blend well and rub into pulse points. Use Albolene to experiment with other essential oils to develop your own affordable, “personalized” fragrance.
Tips for Healthy,
Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Emollient moisturizers, like Albolene®, help by forming a layer on the top of the skin that can help keep water in. Petrolatum and mineral oil are great emollient ingredients found in Albolene. Here are some tips to help you keep your skin looking and feeling moisturized:
- Moisturizers can stop dryness and even tearing if your skin is thin and sensitive. Products like Albolene that contain occlusive ingredients such as petrolatum and paraffin can help prevent water from evaporating, helping to keep skin moist, supple and soft.
- Long, hot showers may feel great, but they can strip skin of its moisture and wash away protective oils. Limiting showers to no more than ten minutes and keeping the water a bit cooler can help limit moisture loss. Lock in moisture by applying a cream like Albolene within three minutes of exiting the bathtub or shower.
- Central heating systems (as well as space heaters) blast hot dry air throughout your home and office. Humidifiers get more moisture in the air, which helps prevent your skin from drying out. Place several small humidifiers throughout your home; they help disperse the moisture more evenly.