Introducing Albolene® Eye Makeup Remover
Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser has been known for generations as the best solution for cleansing and keeping skin soft, supple and beautiful. Now, Albolene brings a new solution to hone in on one of the toughest makeup removal tasks – taking off today’s long-wearing and waterproof eye makeup!
A little goes a long way – just a few drops of Albolene® Eye Makeup Remover completely and effectively takes off even long-wearing eye makeup and mascara formulations.
Albolene® Eye Makeup Remover’s Silky-Smooth Serum:
- Gently and effectively removes even the toughest eye makeup without burning or irritation
- Is superior at removing long-wearing mascara and eye shadow
- Removes even waterproof mascara
- Leaves your sensitive eye area feeling conditioned and moisturized
- Is contact lens safe
- Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes
- Is paraben, fragrance and preservative free
Albolene® Eye Makeup Remover is SUPERIOR
at removing eye makeup vs. the leading competitor.
- Study results found Albolene Eye Makeup Remover was rated more highly in every measure including smoothness, hydration and luminosity.
- Microphotography of lashes proved efficacy of mascara removal vs. the leading competitor.
- Ophthalmologic studies found Albolene Eye Makeup Remover is also non-irritating and safe for contact lens wearers.
- IRSI (International Research Services Inc.) April 2016; tested against #1 selling eye makeup remover pad
- Consumer Product Testing Co., Repeated Insult Patch Test, April 2016
- Consumer Product Testing Co., Ophthalmological In-Use Safety Evaluation, April 2016
Wash hands thoroughly. When using for the first time, gently prime the pump. Next, apply a drop of Albolene Eye Makeup Remover onto your clean finger. Gently rub across your eyelashes and lids. Use a cotton pad, tissue or soft cloth to wipe away eye makeup, mascara and liner. No need for soap or water rinsing.
Tips for Removing Long-Wearing Eye Makeup
- Remove eye makeup first: It’s best to start your nightly face wash rituals by first removing eye makeup before moving to the rest of your face.
- A little bit of Albolene Eye Makeup Remover goes a long way: Apply a dab of Albolene in a light, circular motion around your lids and lashes.
- Use cotton pads or a soft cloth to remove: Don’t take the delicate skin around your eyes for granted. After applying Albolene Eye Makeup Remover, use a cotton pad or soft cloth to gently wipe away mascara, eye shadow and liner. Repeat the steps, if necessary.
Albolene® Eye Makeup Remover Ingredients
- Mineral oil is a skin conditioner used to soften and smooth the skin.
- Petrolatum is a moisturizing emollient and skin-conditioning ingredient. It also provides protection to help keep the skin’s own moisture from evaporating.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is used as natural skin conditioner and moisturizer.
- Ozokerite is a naturally occurring wax that is used as an emulsifier and conditioner.
- Beta-carotene is a carotenoid compound and is used as a skin-conditioning ingredient.