Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser Ingredients
Since 1885, Albolene® has been the perfect multi-use product that does everything you need when it comes to removing makeup, cleansing and moisturizing your face. This cleansing balm contains no fragrance or harsh chemicals and leaves no soap-and-water residue or dryness. Unlike some skin cleansers, Albolene has a higher moisturizing content, making it possible to use on a daily basis without drying out the skin. Our formula is time tested to cleanse and moisturize your skin to keep it looking healthy, supple and youthful.
- Mineral oil is a skin conditioner used to soften and smooth the skin.
- Petrolatum is a moisturizing emollient and skin-conditioning ingredient. It also provides protection to help keep the skin’s own moisture from evaporating.
- Paraffin is a skin-conditioning ingredient that contains lubrication properties and can also help retain moisture in the skin.
- Ceresin is a naturally occurring wax that is used as an emulsifier and conditioner.
- Beta-carotene is a carotenoid compound and is used as a skin-conditioning ingredient.
Source: WebMD: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/