Albolene® Makeup Artists Corner
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning. All disputes will be resolved solely by binding arbitration and entrants waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format.
Entries may be submitted once theme has been announced or the 15th of October and ends on the last day of October. Albolene reserves the right to extend, modify, or discontinue this contest at any time without notice.
Giveaway is open to entrants in the United States. Entrants must be at least 18 years old upon date of entry. Employees (and employees’ immediate family or household members) of Albolene, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate. By entering the Contest, you agree to allow Albolene use of your personal information as described below.
How to Enter:
To enter for a chance to win, Potential Entrants must upload their submission to Instagram using hashtag “AlboleneMakeupChallenge”. Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period [see contest duration]. Albolene is not responsible for delayed, lost, misdirected or damaged entries. Unlimited entries are allowed per person per month. Albolene in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry or other Contest process, the operation of the website hosting the Contest, or otherwise in violation of the rules.
Contestants warrant that their submission is their own photo property and it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any other person or entry.
By submitting a Photo in the Contest, you hereby warrant that your Submission conforms to the Photo and Submission Requirements set forth herein.
• cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, promote violence or be derogatory of any ethnic, racial, religious, gender, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
• cannot promote tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms/weapons or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• cannot be obscene/offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
• cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Albolene or its products, or other people, products or companies;
• cannot contain brand, contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind including, but not limited to clothing with visible brand names or logos, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) without permission (if a minor is featured in the Photo, permission must be obtained from the person’s parent/legal guardian);
• cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
• cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Albolene wishes to associate;
• cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law; and
• any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive, as determined by Albolene in its sole discretion.
Albolene reserves the right to use any and all photos/content/surveys submitted by Potential Entrants in an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the submission in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. Albolene reserves the right to use the entrant’s photo, names, likeness and hometown name for publicity, advertising pieces, and re-posting on social media channels without a required mention of the Contest.
Out of the pool of Potential Entrants, [1 winners] will be chosen on the 1st of November as the winning entry (“Winner”) at the end of the Entry Period. Albolene reserves the right to select a Winner, in its sole discretion, if for any reason the voting or Winner selection process is tainted or unfair in any way.
Winners will be notified via Instagram, and must reply to accept their prizes within three business days. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. The potential prize winner (or if the potential prize winner is a minor, their parent or guardian) may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within five days of notification. In the event of non-compliance within this time period or if the Prize is returned, refused, or returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption value and no substitutions made except at the sponsor’s sole discretion.