"Two-Faced" Beauty Tips
It’s always fun to find beauty products that do "double duty." Here are some extra beauty uses for Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser:
- Smooth Rough Skin: If you’ve applied too much Albolene to your face when removing makeup at night, don’t let it go to waste. Use the extra on cuticles, elbows, knees or heels to smooth rough patches.
- Luscious Lips: Dab Albolene on the lips. After a few minutes, use a clean, damp, small, soft toothbrush to brush off any flaky bits of dry skin. Finish off by lining lips with a neutral lip liner and pat on some more Albolene for a dewy pout.
- Eye Shadow Rescue: Is your favorite eye shadow broken into tiny bits? Don’t fret. Take the remainder and put it into a small plastic bag or sealable container. Mix in a dollop of Albolene to create a creamy shadow of your favorite color instead.
- Gleaming Gams: Don’t you just love the way that celebrities’ legs look at events, even when they aren’t wearing stockings? For gleaming gams, rub Albolene along your legs and dust with some highlighting powder to make them look sleek and sophisticated. Women with darker-toned skin can combine some sheer bronzer with Albolene for a warm, sexy look.
- Modified Facial: Men often look younger than women because they shave their faces everyday, exfoliating the top layers of skin on a regular basis and keeping skin refreshed. To get the same benefits without the blade, apply a thin layer of Albolene to your entire face and neck. Let the product set for about 5 minutes. For extra benefits, apply during the last five minutes of your bath – the steam will allow product to really penetrate into your open pores. Then, take a thin piece of clean cardboard (like a business card) and mimic the motion of shaving the product off of the face. Continue until your face is clear of product. Don’t be alarmed by the residue on the card. You are actually removing the top dry layer of skin, revealing younger refreshed skin in its place. Do this once a week to keep skin smooth and even.
- Intensify Cleavage: Rub Albolene along the tops of your breasts and collarbones. Dust with highlighter for a twinkling effect when wearing a strapless top or dress.
- Solid Perfume Scent: For a long-lasting refreshing scent, try one drop of jasmine essential oil, one drop of gardenia essential oil, one drop of lime essential oil and one drop of lavender essential oil with one teaspoon of Albolene in a small plastic container. Blend well and rub into pulse points. Use Albolene to experiment with other essential oils to develop your own inexpensive "personalized" fragrance.